Play the Hero 108: Hidden Kingdom Showdown game and start fighting against various heroes. Play against CPU or even challenge your friends if you want!
Test your fighting skills once again with the Hero 108: Hidden Kingdom Showdown game. If you're a fan of the series, you'll surely enjoy playing with various heroes, such as Lin Chung, Mighty Ray, Mr. No Hands, or Mystique Sonia.
Your goal is to up your skills so you can win as many fights as possible. You can play alone against CPU heroes, but you can also challenge some of your friends. You also get to experience various game modes, unlock new heroes, and learn all kinds of fighting tactics. What do you think? Are you up for the challenge?
The controls are typical for this kind of game and easy to follow. Use the Up, Down, Left, and Right arrow keys to move around the battlefield and the Z key to perform an attack. If you want to protect against your opponent's attack, use the X key.
There are also the following special moves you can use:
- Special Attack => Left arrow + Right arrow + Z
- Super Special Attack => Left arrow + Right arrow + X
However, you can only use the Super Special Attack when the Fury Gauge at the bottom of your screen is full.
Depending on what you want to achieve, there are also the following gaming modes you can try:
- Tournament Mode: Multiple fighting rounds against increasingly skilled CPU opponents. Once you get defeated, the game is over.
- Single Mode: Fight against a CPU opponent of your choice. You also get to decide the battleground where the fight will take place.
- Versus Mode: This is actually a 2-player mode. Here you can play against one of your friends.
No matter the game mode, the fighting rules are always the same. You need to win 2 rounds out of 3 to win a battle.
During each fighting round, there is also a 90-second timer. If both players are still alive when the time is up, the winner will be the one with more remaining life at that point.
You also get the chance to unlock new fighters to play with. However, you can accomplish this only if you win the Tournament Mode with specific heroes.
Now that you learned the basics let's jump into action. Do you think you're agile enough to battle your way to the top?