Try Sara's Cooking Class: Chicken Lasagna Roll-Ups game for a tasty twist on a classic dish! Follow Sara's steps to create mouth-watering roll-ups!
Yummy lasagna! But did you know there are so many ways to make it? In Sara's Cooking Class: Chicken Lasagna Roll-Ups game, we'll find a new twist on this all-time favorite meal. Instead of the usual beef, we're going to use tasty chicken!
Your special mission? Follow Sara's magical kitchen lessons and whip up this delicious dish. Your challenge is to roll and bake the most mouth-watering Chicken Lasagna Roll-Ups ever!
When you start the game, Sara will show you the way! All you have to do is listen to her tips and follow along. It's like cooking in a real kitchen but even more fun!
Here's the list of the ingredients you'll need:
- 1 (26 oz) jar of marinara sauce
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 3 cups shredded chicken, cooked
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked, rinsed, and drained
And here are the steps you should follow:
1. First, pour 3/4 of the marinara sauce into a big bowl. Sprinkle in the Italian seasoning and the crushed red pepper to make it nice and zesty.
2. Then, toss in the cooked shredded chicken, a sprinkle of parmesan, the whisked eggs, and a handful of mozzarella. Stir everything together until it's mixed really well.
3. Now, it's time for the fun part! Take your lasagna noodles and spread the sauce mix you just made onto each one. After that, roll them up like little blankets!
4. Place your lasagna rolls on a baking tray. Don't forget to pour the remaining marinara sauce and sprinkle even more mozzarella on top. This will make them even yummier!
5. Finally, bake your rolls for about 20 minutes. When they turn golden and smell delicious, they're ready! Once they're baked to perfection, serve them while they're hot, and enjoy your delicious creation!
Are you ready to whip up some amazing Chicken Lasagna Roll-Ups with Sara? Join the fun, learn a new recipe, and impress everyone with your cooking skills!