Explore the flavors of the Middle East in Sara's Cooking Class: Falafel game! With bright graphics and cheerful tips, cooking falafel is really fun!
Welcome to a tasty trip to the Middle East with Sara's Cooking Class: Falafel game! This game isn't just about fun; it's about cooking up a yummy snack that you might just want to eat in real life!
With Sara's help, you'll become a falafel-making champion! Listen closely to her tips, mix the right ingredients, and you'll be able to cook up this delicious treat in no time.
Before we begin, make sure you follow Sara's directions carefully. She's an expert chef, and she's here to guide you every step of the way. If you follow her advice and move quickly, you'll even get some special bonus points!
Here's the recipe for Falafel:
- 250 g chickpeas (make sure they're drained)
- 4 small pieces of garlic, chopped up
- A handful of green parsley, all chopped
- A handful of green coriander, chopped too
- 1 green chili, cut into small bits
- 2 big spoonfuls of flour
- A little bit of baking soda
- A pinch of cumin powder
- Some crushed coriander seeds
- 1 big spoonful of vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Spicy red chilly powder
- Creamy hummus
- Soft pita bread
- Sliced turnips (they're crunchy!)
- Tasty salsa
1. First, using a blender, you'll turn the chickpeas into a mix that looks like breadcrumbs. Put them in a big bowl afterward.
2. Now, in the blender, mix up the parsley, coriander, chili, and garlic. Don't forget to add 2 big spoonfuls of the chickpea mix you made earlier! Blend until everything is mixed up.
3. Scoop out this mix and add it to the chickpea bowl. Sprinkle in the flour, cumin, crushed coriander seeds, baking soda, salt, and pepper. Mix everything with a spoon.
4. Get ready to cook! Put a pan on your cooker, pour in the oil, and warm it up. Using your fingers, shape your falafel mix into small balls and place them on a tray. Keep these balls cold in the fridge for a while.
5. When the oil is hot, carefully place the falafel balls inside. They'll fry until they're golden and crispy. Remember to turn them around so they cook evenly.
6. Take them out and put them on some paper towels. They're ready!
7. Now, get your pita bread ready, sprinkle some red chilly powder, add salsa, spread some hummus, and place the sliced turnips. Put your falafel on top, and you're all set!
Ready to whip up a tasty treat? With colorful graphics, fun animations, and Sara's cheerful guidance, you'll have a blast! So, put on your apron, and let's learn how to make a snack loved by many around the world!