Prepare for a challenging platformer adventure in the Ben 10: Chronopolis game. Can you solve the quests with the help of Four Arms, Ripjaws and Stinkfly?
You shouldn't miss out on the Ben 10 Omniverse: Chronopolis game if you're a fan of the series and love platformer adventures. You get to explore Chronopolis, an Alien City floating at the edge of a black hole. The hole warps the event horizon nearby, allowing the people in this city a unique trait that exists nowhere else in the universe: access to their past selves.
The action will walk you through multiple levels. Your role is to explore the areas, avoid obstacles, defeat enemies, and solve various quests. With challenging gameplay and cool graphics, the game is bound to keep you on your toes. Let's get it started!
Let's begin with the controls. Here's all you need to know:
- Left/Right arrow keys: Move around.
- Up arrow key: Jump.
- Down arrow key: Head down through certain floors.
- Spacebar: Attack.
- X: Activate Alien Form's special move.
- E: Interact with.
- Enter key: Access Omnitrix Console.
- TAB: Navigate between areas in the Console.
- Hotkeys 1-4: Switch between Alien Forms.
- Hotkeys F1-F4: Trigger power-ups.
At the top left area of your screen, you'll notice various stats. Here's what they are for:
- Red Bar: This is your Health bar. Once it depletes, it's game over.
- Green Bar: This is your Energy bar. You need this for your alien forms to use its special power.
- Yellow Bar: That's your Experience bar. As you get experience points, you can level up and upgrade your stats.
Moreover, accessing your Omnitrix Console lets you view details about your quests, see the Map, and check your inventory and stats.
Regarding alien forms you can use, remember that each features its own abilities and behavior. Here's what you should know about them:
- Four Arms can destroy crates and can stun with his slam attack.
- Ripjaws can swim faster underwater and can chomp on those on the land.
- Stinkfly can fly but is not that good with receiving damage.
So you'll need to figure out the right alien form to use in each situation.
You can gather various Energy and Health power-ups to help you in the game. The smaller ones, like pellets and orbs, will only replenish a small portion of your bars. The larger ones, like kits and batteries, will recover larger amounts of Health and Energy!
Explore each area carefully for hidden doors or new locations. However, remember that some areas are only accessible with the right alien form.
Also, keep your eyes open for anything looking different or out of the ordinary. They might hide interesting surprises!
If an enemy is too difficult to defeat, try to find weaker enemies initially, so you can level up and upgrade your stats.
Defeating enemies will give you Experience Points and ChronoCredits, which you can use to increase your Attack, Defense, Shield, Energy, and Suitcase values.
These are just a few things that you can do in the game. There are many more, which we'll let you discover by yourself! So are you ready to jump into the action?