Unfortunately Super Smash Flash 2 is not available on your device. Please try one of the related games below or visit our HTML5 category.
All your favorite characters have gathered in the Super Smash Flash 2 game to fight four evil opponents and win the game's big prize. You are the best fighter to help them all succeed in their quest. All you need is a little determination and passion for these fantastic worlds that they come from.
Welcome to the beautiful universe created by this incredible game. Only here can you connect with all the best cartoon characters and play as your favorite heroes: Mario, Link, Pikachu, Sonic, Zelda, Ichigo, Naruto, Goku, and many more. The battlefield is yours. Show them who runs the place.
So are you ready to proceed with your battle? Let's see what you need to do.
First, you will need to learn the controls. Here's what you need to know before starting the battle:
- Mouse: Drag the P1 icon over the character of your choice to select it.
- Spacebar: Start the game.
And here are the controls you can use during the fight:
- A and D keys: Move left and right.
- W: Jump / Double Jump.
- S: Crouch.
- P: Normal attack.
- O: Special attack.
- U: Grab anything with your strong hands.
- I: Activate your shield and block the enemy's attack.
Keep in mind that the controls can also be changed if you wish. Also, dedicated controls can be customized for each player during Multiplayer mode.
Depending on your chosen game mode, you might need to accomplish different goals. However, most of the time, the main idea is the same: up your fighting skills so you can win against any opponent!
Since this is quite a complex game, it also features various game modes. These can be divided into two big categories: Solo Mode and Group Mode.
The Solo Mode is a single-player mode featuring multiple different modes. Here they are:
- Classic: Choose your hero and fight against random opponents.
- Events: Complete specific objectives. For instance, in the Troubled King event, you must fight Mario in a classic Mushroom Kingdom clash. You have 3 minutes to defeat him.
- Stadium: Participate in various mini-games designed to test your abilities. For instance, in the Break the Targets mini-game, you must smash all the targets across the arena.
- Training: Use this mode to practice different characters' moves against a CPU dummy opponent.
On the other hand, the Group Mode is a multiplayer mode. Here you can choose even more game styles, such as:
- Smash: Choose your hero and up to 3 more CPU players to fight against in a timed battle.
- Special Smash: Same as Smash, but with various modifiers you can apply to your character, such as being Big or Small.
There's also the Arena Mode, featuring two more unique challenges:
- Sandbag Soccer: Try to put the Sandbag into your opponent's goal. The first to reach 4 goals win the match.
- Sandbag Basketball: Launch the Sandbag into your opponent's hoop for points.
As you can see, you can take on plenty of challenges during the game, so you won't get bored easily. Do you think you can get to master them all? There's only one way to find out!