Unfortunately Battle for New York is not available on your device. Please try one of the related games instead or visit our HTML5 category.
Join the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the rest of their team for an epic adventure in the Battle for New York game! However, the tasks ahead cannot be taken lightly. The gang will encounter many foes and complicated puzzles. Can you help them to get through everything?
Each team member will have to complete one challenge, and you will be the key to success! However, some tasks may be more difficult than others, so you best be careful! Are you ready to take on the adventure and save City?
It's time to start your training! To complete the tasks ahead, you will only need to use your mouse! Sometimes you will need to hover it around or use the Left click, depending on your situation. Don't worry! It's not as difficult as it sounds. If you pay attention, you will become a pro in no time!
Your role is to complete every challenge in the game while you still have time! Here are all the eight levels you have to complete:
- Catch All Ingredients: Help Mikey fill up the jar with all the falling items
- Jump over Lasers: Join Leo and time your jump perfectly to doge the lasers
- Destroy the Kraang: Fly high with Raph and drop bombs on the laser cannons
- Repeat the Pattern: Prepare to remember all the patterns with Donnie
- Throw Mace at Kraang: Hit the enemies with a mace to the face alongside Slash
- Throw Bread at Butts: Attack the robots right where they hurt them with Pigeon Pete
- Punch the Kraang: Smash the enemies with a quick punch from Leatherhead
- Make all colors the same: Match the colors with Doc Rockwell
Each level has a time limit that you need to take into your consideration! You will fail and go to the next stage when the time runs out. Beware that you can only lose three levels before the game ends, so do your best to make sure you beat the game in one go!
If you fail three stages and all your health points run out, you can try the Free Play mode. Here you can check out all the levels in any order you want! Also, there are no health points, so you can practice until you perfectly complete each stage. How many tries do you think you'll need for every level?
Lastly, try and gather as many points as possible! You will receive ten points for every stage cleared. However, if you can't make it the first time, you can try again until you get a perfect score! See? There is nothing to worry about. Everyone is curious to see how fast you will complete all the levels!
Now, it's time for you to start the challenges! Are you ready to jump in battle and help the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles team defend New York City? There is not much time to lose, so you better hurry up!
If you enjoy playing Battle for New York, you might be excited to find out that there are 98 more TMNT games you can try! The most popular is Super Brawl 3: Good Vs. Evil, and the most recently added is Super Mini Puzzle Heroes