Unfortunately Galactic Champions is not available on your device. Please try one of the related games instead or visit our HTML5 category.
Starting with January 2021, most browsers stopped supporting Flash Technology, making it impossible to run games like Galactic Champions. However, you can still play this game using our custom Browser. Give it a try!
There are some games on NuMuKi which require Flash. Enable it above.Allow Flash pop-up not showing up? Click here
Many browser games, especially the older ones, are developed using Flash. Each game on our website is thoroughly checked before publishing so you can rest assured that playing Flash Games on NuMuKi is absolutely safe. For any questions or issues, please Contact Us.
First, you need to wait for the page loading to complete to see the Allow button.
Welcome to the Ben 10: Galactic Champions game, the oldest and most played Ben 10 game. Its popularity is well deserved since it is incredibly intriguing and beautifully created. With a wide range of adventures and levels, this game features all of the aliens. Each of them will be there to help you with a unique range of skills and attacks.
Within the game, you will have access to a lot of versatility and entertainment. Your choices will matter the most because depending on what you select, that is how the battles and tournaments will run. So choose wisely and fight fearlessly until the end. That is how you will become the best alien in the galaxy.
Before you begin, you must learn the controls and the strategies. You would not want to enter the game unprepared. Train your alien, get to know the moves and the defenses, and begin your journey. Are you ready to accept this challenge and become one of the legends in the Omniverse? Let'sLet's see how you can proceed.
An essential thing you must keep in mind is that everything depends on your selection right from the start. So the first thing you need to do is to select the Omnitrix. There are eight types: Red Omnitrix, Green Omnitrix, Yellow Omnitrix, Purple Omnitrix, Evil Red Omnitrix, Evil Green Omnitrix, Evil Yellow Omnitrix, and Evil Purple Omnitrix. Each of them with three different aliens.
Then, you will need to choose one of the three aliens given by the special Omnitrix. Should you pick Insectoid, Nosedeenian, or Splixson? It's only up to you! Each alien will have three essential skills: strength, defense, and agility. Look for those when making your decision.
Once you start a fight, you'll need to decide on every move the action you want to perform. It can be one of the following:
- Simple Attack: this is the basic attack of each alien. It won't consume any energy points, but it's not too powerful either.
- Special Attack: there are multiple options available, depending on your alien. The strength may also vary, requiring a specific amount of energy points.
- Pick a defense mechanism: if your energy is depleted and need some more for a new special attack, use this one to recharge it.
- Use an item: there are several power-ups you can buy from the Shop. With this option, you can use one when needed. For instance, you can regenerate your life points during a battle.
With every battle you win, you'll receive points that you can later use to train your aliens or buy power-ups from the Shop.
If you choose an alien with the best skills right from the beginning, it will be easier for you. If not, you will get the chance to train your alien and improve his skills at the Max's Plumbing area. But it will cost you a specific amount of coins for each skill you wish to improve.
There are the following two game modes you can try:
- Quick Fight: pick one of your available aliens and jump into battle with a random opponent. This is a quick way to earn points and up your level.
- Tournament: choose this one for a more competitive experience. You'll form a team and start fighting against increasingly more powerful opponents. The tournaments you win, the more Hero Cards you'll unlock and win coins and experience points.
Regardless of your choice, the point is to defeat your enemy. So just be wise and patient. You've got this!
If you enjoy playing Galactic Champions, you might be excited to find out that there are 69 more Ben 10 games you can try! The most popular is Omniverse Collection, and the most recently added is Ben 10 Vs. Bakugan Fight