Accept an intriguing challenge in the Ben 10: Galactic Champions game. Choose the Omnitrix and the alien and start fighting in competitive tournaments!
Welcome to the Ben 10: Galactic Champions game, the oldest and most played Ben 10 game. Its popularity is well deserved since it is incredibly intriguing and beautifully created. With a wide range of adventures and levels, this game features all the aliens. Each of them will be there to help you with a unique range of skills and attacks.
Tip: If you want to try similar challenges, you should play the Dynamons World game!
Your role is to pick an alien, train him, and learn his moves and strategies. Then you can engage in a series of fights against other aliens. Are you ready to accept this challenge and become one of the legends in the Omniverse? Let's see if your skills are up to par.
The good part is that you'll only need your mouse to play. The first thing you need to do is to pick the Omnitrix watch. There are eight color types, so it's up to you whether it should be Red, Green, or Evil Purple.
Once you have made your choice, you need to select one of the three available aliens. Should you pick Insectoid, Nosedeenian, or Splixson? Each alien will have three essential skills: strength, defense, and agility. So try looking for those when making your decision.
Finally, you'll go to the arena, ready for your first fight! However, you'll need a good strategy if you want to be successful. This is a turn-based game, meaning you and your opponent will take turns performing various actions against each other. Here are your options:
- Attack: Choose an attack move to perform. The inflicted damage and the required energy points will vary depending on your choice. For instance, a Basic Attack won't consume any energy points, but it will not deal too much damage either. On the other hand, a Special Attack is more powerful, but it will also cost you.
- Defense: Use this option to defend against your opponent's next attack. At the same time, this action will also recharge your energy level. This is how you can gather energy points for a new Special Attack.
- Item: There are several power-ups you can buy from the Shop. With this option, you can use one when needed. For instance, you can regenerate your life points during a battle.
With every battle you win, you'll receive points that you can later use to train your aliens or buy power-ups from the Shop. At the same time, your Hero level will also increase, so you'll get more life and energy points!
A piece of advice is to choose an alien with good stats right from the beginning. This will help you spend less on his training during your first fights. Either way, you'll be able to train your alien and improve his skills at Max's Plumbing area. However, it will cost you a specific amount of coins for each stat you wish to improve.
Lastly, keep in mind there are two different game modes you can try. Here they are:
- Quick Fight: Pick one of your available aliens and jump into battle with a random opponent. This is a quick way to earn points and up your level.
- Tournament: Choose this one for a more competitive experience. You'll form a team and start fighting against increasingly more powerful opponents. The more tournaments you win, the more Hero Cards you'll unlock. At the same time, you'll win more coins and experience points.
Regardless of your choice, the objective is always the same: do what it takes to defeat your enemy! So be wise and patient. You've got this!